To prevent the contamination of harmful bacteria, a range of hygienic stainless steel channels have been designed to meet stringent industry requirements. Deep drawn bodies enable complete drainage, thereby eliminating stagnant wastewater; smells and microbial growth. Designs incorporate large radii in the channels to ensure ease of cleaning.
Product range benefits
- ACO Food channels effectively remove wastewater from floors and eliminate standing water inside the drain
- Slip resistant grates to reduce the risk of slips and trips
- Rounded internal corners facilitate quick, easy and thorough cleaning
Some areas where stainless steel channels are installed:
- Food processing facilities
- Brewing, bottling and canning plants
- Chilled warehouses
- Pharmaceutical and chemical plants
- Human and animal healthcare facilities
ACO Food TrayChannels are designed with rounded internal corners to enable quick, easy and efficient cleaning.
The large internal radii improve cleaning performance and reduce maintenance costs through dramatically reduced cleaning times.
About ACO Australia
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of water and cable management products with production facilities located in Western Sydney and Goulburn, New South Wales. To read more, click here.
ACO. Creating future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope. To read more, click here.