To prevent the contamination of harmful bacteria, a range of hygienic stainless steel channels have been designed to meet stringent industry requirements. Deep drawn bodies enable complete drainage, thereby eliminating stagnant wastewater; smells and microbial growth. Designs incorporate large radii in the channels to ensure ease of cleaning.
- ACO Food channels effectively remove wastewater from floors and eliminate standing water inside the drain
- Slip resistant grates to reduce the risk of slips and trips
- Rounded internal corners facilitate quick, easy and thorough cleaning
Some areas where stainless steel channels are installed:
- Food processing facilities
- Brewing, bottling and canning plants
- Chilled warehouses
- Pharmaceutical and chemical plants
- Human and animal healthcare facilities
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of drainage products with production facilities located in Western Sydney, New South Wales. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope.
The future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. To read more, click here.